Tuesday, August 14, 2007

save the planet: adopt a chicken

“Have you had the feeling that every morning, you cant help but begin afresh. You struggle to connect one day's labours or dreams with the next.” I heard this on the first day of a two day reiki workshop. I didn't go the next day. The three hour commute did not convince me either.

I don't know if I'd want every single hapless day to count though. It sounds almost perfect if every day would walk into the wild and implode at 00:01. So that not a single burden or pleasure lingers around.

I've been here so fucking often.
Its not enough to stand & watch.
Its not enough to cook up impossible futures.
Its not enough to debate in delusive verses.

Not unless I go all the way.

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger clash said...

reiki? good that you dint turn up again there....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home