Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Sometimes I feel crushed and do a stupid thing

I watched 7.5 phere on a rainy day in the middle of the week.

A woman
Mysterious & Pretty
me in the corner
senses numb
grace.. no Gorgious!
insides flutter
looks over her shoulder
hundred words lost
turn to speak
wait for another day
Am I powerless or lonely?

But shes the woman on my floor
10 steps away towards the end of the world.
My cubicle's has its back to her.
But she's on my bus...
Her face in my eye everyday
My body turns sweet, amorous, then pale!

4 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger clash said...

head start!! may be u r in a ditch or u will out with a jackpot! :)-

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger clash said...

i mean "u will be ...

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger SNM said...

Murali..Murali..Well, I'm unable to place the face :(
Where are you now? Working?

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger hope and love said...

hey..!
:))
im new here.
nice blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home